USB Audio Controller
USB Audio Controller developed by Princeton is a cost-efficient single chip for USB speaker application. It integrated Universal Serial Bus controller, 16 bit audio DAC, line input and high power, high efficient Class-D audio amplifier in one chip. Only few external components needed in application circuits makes it suite for the USB powered speaker system.
The I/O interface is totally follow the USB audio controller class specification, no special driver software needs to install on the computer and support most popular Operating System in the recent market. The PT8915 is a truly plug and play the device. The embedded GPIO pins provide the mute and volume adjustment functions whatever the USB port is connected or not, Via the I² C pins. Vendor can store vendor specified VID, PID, Lang ID and string information in external EEPROM.
Please feel free to contact us for further details on our USB Audio Controller products.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 full speed specification.
- Compliant with USB Audio class specification.
- Compliant with USB HID class specification for volume, mute remote control.
- Supply voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5V
- Build-in class-D audio amplifier with 2 Watt output power for each USB Audio Controller channel.
- Built-in PLL (48MHz for USB)
- Built-in USB / LINE IN select function for select PC or external signal.
- Key pad control in USB and Line IN function for mute, volume up and volume down.
- I2C interface for optional external EEPROM to store vendor specified VID, PID, serial data and string information.
- Packages: 28 pins SOP
Adaptive Control IC for Fluorescent Lamp Ballast, USB Audio Controller, Linear Dimming LED Driver with Switch On/off, Automotive Digital Clock IC, OEM GPS Receiver, RF Chip, Auto Focus Motor Driver IC