SCR ThyristorClick here for details.
Product ID: MT, MTC, MTDC, MTK, MTA, MTDA, MTX, MTDXSend Inquiry
Founded in 1992, Wuxi Gold Control, a private high tech company, is specialized in the research and production of Solid State Relay (SSR), Electronic Semiconductors like SCR thyristor, DC Motor Drivers and AC Voltage Regulation Devices. For the power semiconductor module, we have many categories. You can find any equivalent forJapan’s SANREX and German’s SEMIKRON. We also can provide all kinds of SCR according to your requirements.
The SCR thyristor, also called silicon controlled rectifier, is a four-layer solid-state semiconductor device which is used to control current. Consisting of four layers of alternating P and N type semiconductor materials, it is used as the intrinsic semiconductor. At present, thyristor applies to the larger family of multilayer devices that exhibit bistable state-change behavior, switching either ON or OFF.
SCR thyristor is commonly used in devices where the control of high power is demanded, suitable for use in medium to high-voltage AC power control applications such as lamp dimming, regulators and motor control. Furthermore, it can be applied to the welding machines and to the rectification of high power AC in high-voltage direct current power transmission. We also can provide SCR according to your requirements
Our different types can meet you all requirements and can be equivalent for you used before. We are professional to produce rectifier diode.
- SCR Thyristor module
- Three phase half bridge rectifier modules
- Three phase half bridge thyristor modules
- Single phase rectifier bridge modules
- Single phase half controlled rectifier bridge modules
- Single phase full-controlled rectifier bridge modules
- Three phase rectifier bridge modules
- Three phase half controlled rectifier bridge modules
- Three phase full-controlled rectifier bridge modules
- JapanSANREX SCR
- German SEMIKRON SCR
- Power semiconductor module
- Diode & thyristor modules
- Industry switch
Solid State Relays,Controller,Semiconductors,Modules,relay,ssr,switch,component