___1. Yes, we can offer the traceable calibration cerficate with testing data before the shipment.
You can get its quote while you send us an inquiry.
___2. Our calibrators are calibrated by Electronics Testing Center,Taiwan (ETC Taiwan). For more infromation of this organization, please visit their web-site
Before returning any instruments or goods, please contact the Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Authorisation confirmation. To avoid processing delays, please be sure to include:
1. Purchasing order number and invoice number
2. Your name, address, phone no. fax no. ,e-mail addres and country.
3. Model and serial number
4. Nature of defetives.
___1. Each TECPEL product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year. The warranty period is controlled by the documents furnished with each product and begins on the date of shipment. This warranty extends only to the original buyer or end-user customer of TECPEL and does not apply to fuses, disposable batteries or to any product which, in TECPEL's opinion, has been misused, altered, neglected or damaged by accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling.
___2. TECPEL's warranty obligation is limited to refund of the purchase price or replacement of a defective product which is returned to TECPEL within the warranty period. TECPEL assumes no risk for damage in transit.
___3. If repair or re-adjustment is necessary and has not been the result of abuse or misuse within the warranty period, please return freight prepaid and rectifications of the deviation will be carried out without charge. However, if the product problems are examined due to consumer misuse, rectifications charges will be incurred. Out of warranty products will be charged accordingly.
TECPEL sells product through international distributors over 30 countries. For the countries that we don't have distributors there, we can quote you and ship goods directly.
Send us an inquiry and we assure you that our staff is made up of professional team that will help make your TECPEL experience a pleasant one.
After receiving your inquiry, we will send a quotation or proforma invoice to confirm our delviery and price within two working days.
Once it is approved by you, you can send the payment via T/T remittacne in advance or by Master or Visa credit card. Simply fill our the order form at
our home page. Duly sign it and send it back by fax 886-2-2737-3343. After receiving authentification from our bank, we can send goods in a few days as per our P/I confirmation.
Download Order Form
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 12: 00 am
13:15 pm to 18:10 pm
except our national holidays.
TECPEL is located at
11F, NO. 182, DUNHUA SOUTH ROAD, SEC. 2, DA'AN DISTRICT 10669 TAIPEI, TAIWAN.
1. 10 mininutes' walk from Lio-Chung-Li MRT Station
2. Near the crosss road of DUNHUA SOUTH ROAD and He-Pin East Road.
3. 15 mininutes' walk from the world's tallest buidling the Taipei 101 skyscraper and the Taipei world trade center
You can contact TECPEL at
Phone: 886-2737-5866 # 11
Web Site: http://www.oka.com.tw or http://www.tecpel.com
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to email@example.com
Taitronix Exhibition at Taipei during October every year or other int'l exhibitions.
- The Objective surface should be kept clean, as a result of oil, dust, or other insulating material. For example, paint will affect the measurement accuracy .
- Measured surface should be flat, For example, the measured object is rough or uneven, you need to use grease ,smear on its surface.to get better heat transmitting. Rough surface tends to cause the thermocouple sensor damaged or poor performance of the accuracy .
- Measurement of surface area must be greater than the size of a probe sensor.
- Prohibit using surface thermocouple for rolling objects. Suggest to use scroll wheel temperature measurements Tecpel TPK-06 Rolling thermocouple to measuring rolling objectives.
- Take the vertical angle of 90 ° degrees. The error should not exceed 5 ° degree angle to ensure the accuracy of temperature measurement
- Do not measure the temperature exceeds its rated temperature, to avoid the thermocouple from being damaged.
CE marking is a declaration by the manufacturer that the product meets all
the appropriate provisions of the relevant legislation implementing certain
European Directives. CE marking gives companies easier access into the
European market to sell their products without adaptation or rechecking. The
initials "CE" do not stand for any specific words but are a declaration by
the manufacturer that his product meets the requirements of the applicable