Liquid-tight flexible steel conduit (BS type) is used for the protection of electric wire/cable and other related products. It also can solve the problem of construction of angle that the rigid pipes (such as steel pipes, PVC pipe...) can not overcome and then becomes easily in the installation and operation of wires/pipes, as well as liquid-tight, flame retardant, vibration-proof, anti-interference, etc.
Liquid-tight flexible steel conduit (BS type) applicable to the outdoors, the place with high humidity, oil and gas, and the environment with pH enough to make galvanized steel for rapid oxidation and rusted, etc.
Click here to see our EU conduit classification and BSI test report.
For more information of application, please see Appendix 1:
Flexible Conduit and Connector Application Illustration.
- Galvanized steel core with PVC jacketed. PVC jacket conforms with UL 360 that is flame retardant, oil and sunlight resistant.
- Temperature rating: -20°C ~ +70°C.
- Light weight style, excellent flexibility and liquid-tightness.
- Use for mass production equipment, machine tools and any narrow space for electrical wiring applications.
- Standard color: black (A2017), gray (A2018). Other colors are also available like blue, orange, white, etc., please contact us for more details.
- Meet RoHS/95/EEC.
- IP65, LFH, IEMI.
- BSI BS EN 61386
|Catalog number|| Nominal size|
| Inner diameter min.|
| Inner diameter max.|
| Outside diameter min.|
| Outside diameter max.|
| Min bending radius|
| Packing length
flexible conduit connector, fittings, flexible metal, shielding or tubing conduit