Use for the place with poor ventilation or public safety is of concern for electrical, such as hospitals, shopping malls, underground railway, etc.
- Galvanized steel core with non-halogenated, flame-retardant, low smoke-producing thermoplastic polyethylene compounds covered.
- Extra waterproof, high tension, low fire hazard, low smoke density and halogen - free.
- For electric - tubing fields of narrow space, poor ventilation or public safety concern, such as hospitals, shopping malls and subways.
- Size 3/8" through 1-1/4" have a continuous copper ground wire built into the core. Sizes 1-1/2" through 4" must be installed with a separate ground wire to conform with NEC article 351.
- Temperature range from -20°C ~ +70°C.
- RoHS Complaint
|Catalog number||Nominal size|| Inner diameter min.|
| Inner diameter max.|
| Outside diameter min.|
| Outside diameter max.|
| Packing length
flexible conduit connector, fittings, flexible metal, shielding or tubing conduit