Fly Video EZ-II
Product ID: P01Send Inquiry
The Fly Video EZ-II Conferencing takes advantage of the superior PCI bus transfer rate, and maintains a excellent interoperability. No matter what kinds of transmission media been used, Fly Video EZ-II supports Video Conferencing via POTS, ISDN, WAN(H.324 H.320, H.323) for Internet, Internet or direct dial-up communication up to 22 frames/sec.(see bench mark as below ). Compare to the ISDN/DSVD dedicated Video Conferencing solution, you get similar performance with much lower price; compare to the Parallel Port digital oriented video Conferencing, you get unbeatable performance, lower CCD flexibility and a similar price. It is your best choice for Video Conferencing or Video capturing/editing. The Life View Fly Video EZ-II Conferencing kit integrates everything you needed for Video Conferencing. It comes with a PCI bus video capture board(Fly Video EZ-II), a color CCD camera(Fly CAM), a Microphone, and the Video Conferencing software such as VDO Phone or Enhanced CU-SeeMe. Fly Video EZ-II is the most reliable and the most compact designed Video Conferencing & Video Capturing card on the market. This board features jumperless hardware setup and Plug & Play configuration. It does not require a path-through cable to connect to the VGA card's feature connector, nor does it require a loop-back cable to connect the VGA card's monitor output to the video capture board. These characteristics present a truly user-friendly environment and reduce the level associated with those cables. You are not limited to proprietary digital camera hook up, Fly Video EZ-II can work with any composite CCD camera or camcorder, hence provide you with greater flexibility.
|Pentium(P54C), 166||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||12-14,12-14/12-14, 12-14|
|Pentium(P54C), 200||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||13-15,13-15/13-15, 13-15|
|Pentium MMX(P55C), 166||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||13-15,13-15/13-15, 13-15|
|Pentium MMX(P55C), 200||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||14-16,14-16/14-16, 14-16|
|Pentium Pro, 180||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||19-21,19-21/19-21, 19-21|
|Pentium Pro, 200||160 x 120/176 x 144||16 bits, 24 bits/16 bits, 24 bits||20-22, 20-22/20-22, 20-22|
- Fly Video EZ-II Conference Kit system requirements:
- IBM PC Pentium 90Mhz or higher.
- Minimum 8 MB on-board memory.
- Minimum 4 MB of free hard disk space.
- VGA and with DirectDraw driver supporting 15 bit color or higher.
- Microsoft Windows 95.
- One unused PCI slot.
- Microsoft Windows compatible sound card.
- Test environment:
- 33.6 kbps modem, 16/24 bit RGB color with VDOPhine 2.0(H.324 mode).
- Compliant to ITU H.324 Standard for Low Bit Rate Video Conferencing.
- Provides live video surfing over Internet.
- Integrates high quality color CCD Camera.
- Whether connected via analog telephone lines(POTS), digital lines(ISDN) or Network(LAN, ATM, T1 etc.).
- Video/Audio interlace data stream conforms to Microsoft AVI file format.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Video for Windows.
- Clever design eliminates on board DRAM, providing a low cost, high performance solution.
- PCI 2.1 compliant with Plug & Play capabilities.
- Three external input sources include two Composite AV via RCA connectors, and one Super VHS via 4-pin Mini-DIN connector.
- Supports major VGA cards with their chip specific DirecDraw drivers.
- Supports continuous AVI file capturing with up to 30 FPS and single frame snapshot.
- User friendly software provides studio quality functionality.
- Supports MS Windows 95.
- Fancy scan show function provides multiple(Up to 100) 160 x 120 video windows display of the same video source.
fly video series, CCD camera