Low Temp. Dehumidification Systems
Product ID: L-50, L-200Send Inquiry
Quality lumber drying is easier and more affordable than you might think. Think high quality lumber drying is too complicated or expensive for your small operation? You're in for a pleasant surprise with Nyle's low temperature L-series models. The L-50 and L-200 are compact, high performance dry kilns designed for loads of 300 to 4,000 bd.ft. They're affordable, easy to use, and they give you precision control over your drying. So you can produce top quality results with incredible efficiency... whether you're a professional or a serious hobbyist. Nothing on the market comes close to Nyle power and quality. We give you up to three times more horsepower per dollar than our competition. And we give you complete support, from helping your choose the right system to helping you design and build your kiln chamber. When you add it all up, you just can't make a better choice than Nyle. Call us toll free today. Make your operation more efficient and profitable with a compact, affordable dry kiln system from the best name in the business.
|Compressor nominal HP||0.5 hermetic||2.0 hermetic|
|Internal blower motor HP/CFM||1/4HP/1000CFM||1/4HP/1000CFM|
|Auxiliary electric heat (see note 1)||1000watts||4000watts|
|Circulating fans (see note 2)||1 integral||2@1/4HP|
|Fan diameter (see note 3)||16" (40cm.)||16" (40cm.)|
|Over-temperature vents||Two auto.||Two auto.|
|Operating temperature range||70 Celsius to 120 Fahrenheit, 21 Celsius to 49 Celsius||70 Celsius to 120 Fahrenheit, 21 Celsius to 49 Celsius|
|Nominal water removal per 24 Hrs.||60lbs. (27kg.)||230lbs. (104kg.)|
|Load capacity||300-1,200 BD.FT. (1-3 cu. Meters)||2,000-4,000 BD.FT. (5-10 cu. Meters)|
|Power requirements||120/1/60-20amp 220/1/50-10amp||220/1/60-30amp 220/1/50-30amp|
- Affordable, easy to operate, unbeatable Nyle quality
- With the quality features that make Nyle the world leader in lumber drying.
- Total recovery heat pump technology for maximum energy efficiency-uses 60% to 80% less energy than conventional kilns
- Corrosion resistant, epoxy coated aluminum cabinets
- Extra long life dehumidification coils, five-step coated and oven baked.
- Precise control systems that require just a few minutes of daily monitoring, with dry bulb thermostat with remote sensor, repeat cycle compressor timer, indicator lights
- Two year limited warranty on compressor and refrigeration coils
- The L-50 and L-200 include auxiliary heater, circulating fans, controls, prewired electric panel, automatic over-temperature vents
- Note 1: automatic over-temperature vent system is available as an option
- Note 2: Nyle offers a wide variety of fan sizes and construction. Sizes and types can be altered to fit your specific job requirements.
- Note 3: standard fan housings are steel. Motors meet Nyle specs for kiln duty. Blades are steel or aluminum
- Controls: indicating dry bulb thermostat with remote sensor on 6 foot capillary, repeat cycle compressor timer, indicator lights and operating switches. Operating manual includes recommended schedules and maintenance advice
- Warranty: one year on materials and workmanship, one additional year on compressor and dehumidification coil. See complete warranty form for details. All specifications subject to change without notice
- Questions? call the Nyle experts for straight answers.
- At Nyle, you get the straight answers you need from the same lumber drying professionals who design and build our systems. We'll give you information on drying methods, answer your questions about servicing and maintaining the equipment, and give you expert advice and assistance in designing and building your kiln chamber. When you talk to a Nyle expert, you're talking to someone who knows lumber drying and dehumidification systems from the ground up. Someone who really understands the business. We're the largest manufacturer of dehumidification drying systems in the U.S. And we're dedicated to giving you the answers you need-whether it's your first call or whether you've owned your system for 15 years. So call us today... and find out what real customer service is all about
dry kiln systems