Internet Fax Legacy
Product ID: LEGACY 2000Send Inquiry
The Legacy 2000 is a small external box that shares a phone line with the fax machine. It enables the transmission of fax messages to the Internet to any e-mail address or Internet fax machine. It also allows retrieval of email from the Internet, with the ability to print and view the messages directly from your fax machine. The Legacy comes equipped with an LCD display panel and a small keypad that enables your customer to build an address book of e-mail address. By simply pressing the desired record number in the e-mail address book and then pressing "start", Internet faxing begins. The number 1, for example, will transmit the fax to the first e-mail address record listed on the Legacy's LCD display. The Legacy 2000 will look for messages in your e-mail account on a regular basis. If any messages are found, the legacy 2000 downloads all text and graphic messages and prints each one. Consumers are sometimes confused by the complexity of scanning and attaching files. But with the Legacy 2000, you will be able to send fax pages quickly and easily without the headache. What's more, the Legacy 2000 is compatible with all-popular Internet browsers and WIN95 viewers; so there's no need to buy additional software programs. An even greater cost savings! Fax machines are used by every business because they are simplest devices to deliver a paper-based document. Email is less expensive to deliver than fax (no long distance charge), message can be delivered directly to the intended recipient and it can be picked up remotely. Connect the Legacy 2000 to any fax machine and send PAPER documents anywhere in the world without long distance telephone charge! End-users can receive and print e-mail fax documents on ordinary fax machines or view and print e-mail fax documents as e-mail on any PC. Use the Group feature and send fax documents to as many as 100 destinations with just only one call. The Legacy will automatically send a fax via the public switched telephone network if e-mail fails. From now on sending faxes and receiving e-mail has never been easier! SEND DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH NO TELEPHONE COMPANY LONG DISTANCE CHARGES !!!
- Modem protocols and speeds, a full suite for Internet and e-mail protocols is included in each Internet Magic product:
- TCP/IP, MIME, POP3, SMTP, DNS, IETF/ITU Internet fax standards
- V.22 1200bps through V.34bis 33600bps
- V.42bis data compression
- V.42 error checking
- Image data format: image data is sent as an IETF standard e-mail attachment in a TIFF-F format
- Memory: 12 megabytes minimum expandable to 32 megabytes
- LAN (option): IEEE802.3 Ethernet 10Base-T
- Fax: T.30 T.4 T.6 group III Fax Protocol
- Connectors fax machine RJ-11/CA11A, wall jack RJ-11/CA11A, LAN RJ-45 (Legacy 3000)
- Ringer equivalence number (REN) 0.8B
- Physical: height 4.5" width 7.3" depth 9.1" weight 2.5lbs
- Voltage unit: 12VAC, 1.0A, 50/60Hz
- Wall adapter available for most countries and line voltages
- QWERTY keyboard for easy programming.
- 4 line LCD for address directory and commands.
- Automatic in-box query, download, point.
- Delete e-mail after download.
- Automatic address directory update.
- Email grouping for broadcasting.
- Message batching.
- E-mail and fax number address directory.
- Encryption ringer to "call" fax machine.
- Retrieve and print text e-mail.
- Send fax via PSTN if e-mail fails.
- Compatible with all fax and multifunction devices.
- Printed error reports.
- Converts fax machine to a scanner.
legacy 2000 ( dial up edition ) , Legacy 3000 ( LAN link edition ) , internet fax engine board, internet fax microcode, internet fax PC ware