Digital Signage Player
Digital Signage Player
Product ID: SMP-WEB4 (Web-Based)Send Inquiry
Digital signage media players are most commonly controlled by personal computers or servers, through the use of either proprietary software or free software. By this way, digital signage player often allows the operator to avoid large capital outlays for the controller equipment.
CAYIN has launched a series of cost-effective players that support single and dual display. With small form factor and secure cabling design, our digital signage player boasts all features required to build digital signage display networks that ensure right information is delivered to the right target at the right time.
The digital signage media player featuress:
- Multimedia Presentation
- Web-based presentation; The product supports most popular web languages.
- Support to playback Flash® animation, HTML web page, image, text, and stored/live video
- Play real-time video by directly connecting to a TV tuner, DVD player, USB Camera (UVC compatible), etc.
- The digital signage player supports various resolutions for standard (4:3) and wide screens (16:9) in both portrait and landscape displays.
- Easy & Flexible Content Creation in 2 Ways
- CAYIN Skin Editor: Support to playback zone-type multimedia contents produced by CAYIN Skin Editor, with which users can create a program including skin, video, image slide show, Flash, ticker, and clock
- Any web page/Flash editing tools are available: able to playback full-page html and Flash created by your own familiar web-editing tools and provide designers with the greatest flexibility.
- Flexible Platform for Integration
- Easily extend to an interactive platform incorporated with HID compliance touch screen, keyboard, or mouse device. Please check CAYIN’s website for verified touch panels.
- Possess great flexibility to integrate with existing network facilities, web servers (RSS, weather, etc.), and database.
- Turn on/off screens, switch play lists, or control other devices by RS-232.
- Local and Central Scheduling
- This digital signage media player can edit schedule directly on individual SMP or centrally control multiple players in groups by CMS server.
- Edit play list and playback multimedia contents based on a pre-set schedule.
- Turn on/off display and adjust volume manually or by a pre-set schedule.
- Support screensaver function to switch playlists or schedules by a single touch
- Powerful Remote Management
- Manage each device remotely by a web-based user interface via wired/wireless network.
- Complete step-by-step configuration via Wizard Mode.
- Recover system remotely for easy maintenance.
- Create log files recording the system status. Users can purchase SuperReporter 2 to generate advanced reports.
- Manage the digital signage player as a standalone system or incorporate it with CAYIN CMS server as a server-client structure.
- Trigger emergency mode via CAYIN CMS server or SuperMonitor 3
- Hardware watchdog timer, CPU temperature.
- Content Update
- Update multimedia contents by USB flash drive (offline), FTP, Network Neighborhood, or by CAYIN CMS server with automatic centralized content update according to the pre-set schedule through LAN or the Internet.
- Dimension of Digital Signage Player
- 268 (W) x 174 (D) x 47 (H) mm
- 2.2 Kg (with hard drive)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g WIFI controller (optional)
- Internal Storage
- 160G Byte, 2.5" SATA HD
- VGA D-Sub, DVI-D (no HDCP support)
- RCA (Stereo)
- Video in
- Audio in
- RCA (Stereo)
- 100~240V AC (with external adaptor)
- 2 x RS-232 (COM), 4 x USB
Digital Signage Solutions, Content Management Servers, XPost - MeetingPost, Digital Signage System, Hospitality, Digital Signage