firewall hardware appliance
Product ID: FW-7650Send Inquiry
19inch 1U Intel Pentium 4 Network Security Appliance
- SBC: MB-X71
- CPU: Socket 478 for Intel Pentium 4 / celeron processor, up to 2.6GHz (400MHz FSB)
- Chipset: Intel 845GV
- BIOS: Award licensed BIOS
- Memory: 2 x DDR 200 / 266 / 333 DIMM socket, up to 2GB SDRAM
- Network Interface: Two Intel 82540EM gigabit Ethernet and four Intel 82551QM 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet, six RJ-45 external connectors
- Compact Flash: One compact flash type II socket
- I/O Interface: One RS-232 DB-9 connector
- Expansion Slot: One mini-PCI slot
- RTC: Internal RTC with Li battery
- Power: Internal open frame power supply
- From Factor: 19" 1U rack mount
- LED Indicators: Power, status LED and 6 x double-layer LED indicators for network connector as ACT and Lin
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
- Chassis Material: Steel
- Dimension (H x W x D mm): 44 x 426 x 334
- Net Weight: 5kg
- Ordering Information
- FW-7650C: With two gaga bit and four 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- FW-7650C-B: With two gigabit and four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, one external 2.5inch Hard disk bay
- Socket 478, supports Intel Pentium 4 / celeron processors, up to 2.8GHz (533MHz FSB).
- Supports up to 2GB SDRAM, 2 x DDR 200 / 266 / 333 DIMM socket.
- Supports up to two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports.
- Supports up to six 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports.
- Supports a Number of Standard Interfaces, Such as: Compact flash, serial (RS-232), and mini-PCI.
- Suitable Network Appliance: Virtual private network (VPN), SSL/TLS, firewall, IDS, multi-homing, VoIP, MTU/MDU, wireless and network appliances and many more...
Network Security Hardware Platforms, Applied Computing Products, Embedded Systems, KVM Switches, Network Storage Solutions