butane air lighter
Wireless Blow Lighter
Product ID: CB-06ASend Inquiry
The new butane blow lighter, driven by air and gas, can ignite wood or charcoal in 30 seconds. This portable, wireless lighter has overcome constraints of electricity. For safety, its special technology produces straight flames preventing gas blowback.
Packing: Color box, 12PCS/CTN
- Fill the device with butane.
- Put 4 AAA batteries in the device.
- Cover the bottom of the barbecue with a layer of charcoal or briquettes.
- Hold the lighter close to the charcoal about 5CM.
- Position the top switch to ‘II’ Fire and press the gas pump at the same time.
- Then position the top switch to ‘I’ Fan without releasing the gas pump.
- Pay attention to ashes and embers that might stir up in the air during use.
- Spread coals evenly when the embers are ready.
- When removing the lighter from use, release the gas pump and position the switch to ‘o’ off.
- Draw out butane after using.
SpecificationsThe three operation design, GAS – GAS+AIR – AIR, gives multiple choices while igniting. The high temperature flame and air functions can be used either individually or together. The combination of air and gas can accelerate ignition by delivering hot air among in gaps of charcoal or wood piles through airflow. Two setting switches (main power switch and gas pump switch) prevent accidental ignition or device ignition from dropping. There are no chemical elimination substances while using. • powered by 4 AAA batteries • Patent granted Application: BBQ grill, Fireplace, Bonfire, fire pit, tile Stove, woodburning cooker stoves and household furnaces
Features• perfect for charcoal grills, smokers, outdoor camping, and fire pits • direct straight flame • high ignition efficiency • easy to carry and sturdy placement design • Portable and wireless • Three usage operation design, GAS – GAS+AIR – AIR • No fluid starter required
Immersion Water Heater, Extension Cords, Heaters, Emergency Lights, BBQ Charcoal Lighters, 12V Heated Ice Scrapers