Pressure Level IndicatorClick here for details.
Pressure Level Indicator
Product ID: ECSend Inquiry
A pressure sensor is made out a piezoresister Wheatstone bridge. The pressure is applied to the diaphragm and passes through the silicon oil onto the Wheatstone bridge. When the pressure acts directly on the front face of diaphragm, the Wheatstone bridge will creates a differential voltage. This voltage difference can then be amplified to obtain a current signal of 4-20mA. When connect this current output to a meter, we can scale the meter to read the level of the applied liquid in a container or a vessel.
- Transducer has SUS316 diaphragm environment. SUS304/SUS316 can be applied in general environment.
- Can be used in viscosity, scaling or flow liquid with impurities.
- Operation temperature from -10 ~ 80°C, Model EC1200 can up to 200°C
- Measuring pressure range from 0.1 ~ 400Bar.
- Linearity: ±0.3% FS
- Output: 4 ~ 20mA
- Zero & Span adjustable range is ±6% FS, also figure out the pressure indicator.
- Supply Voltage: 13~36VDC
- Special specification is acceptable.
- Connection: PT/PF/ NPT/ BSP-Screw JIS/DIN/ ANSI-Flange
Speed Monitor & Controller, Mini Float Level Switch, Sequential Controller for Dust Collectors System, Magnetic Float Level Indicator, Side Mounting Float Switch, Magnetic Float Level Switch, Microprocessor Temperature Controller, Cable Float Level Switch, By-Pass Level Indicator, Microprocessor Pan