PIR SensorClick here for details.
Product ID: IR-580 / 580C / 580CSSend Inquiry
The PLATO series passive infrared detector is IR-TEC's latest addition for today's competitive security market.
Backed by IR-TEC's globally renown expertise, the PLATO series delivers many advanced features, aesthetical appearance required by security professionals.
The IR-580 provides typical wide angle detection for general areas. IR-580C's 20 m long range is suitable for corridor protection and IR-580CS's single curtain detection makes it ideal for indoor perimeter protection.
- Power supply: 9 ~ 16 VDC, 12 VDC typical
- Current drain
- NC: 15 mA
- NO: 8 mA @12 VDC
- Alarm period: 1.5 ~ 2.5 seconds
- Alarm output: NC/NO selectable, 30 VDC, 0.2 A
- Pulse count: 2 / 3, selectable
- RFI immunity: Max. 40 V/m @ 10 ~ 1,000 MHz
- Walk test LED: Blue, can be disabled
- Tamper: NC, open trigger
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 42 mm
- Dual look down detection zones.
- Excellent RFI and EMI protections.
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Double noise reduction circuit.
- Sealed optics mechanism design.
- Disabled blue light walk test LED.
- Second-to-none wiring space.
- Adjustable range at various height.
- Selectable intelligent pulse count.
- NC/NO selectable alarm output.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module
CEOMr. Alan Kuo
Sales ContactSales Manager Ms. Jenny Ho
Address6 Rong An Road, Luzhu Taoyuan 338, TAIWAN