PWM Constant-Current Stepping Motor Driver
Product ID: PT2463Send Inquiry
The PT2463 is a motor driver designed for 2 phase stepping motor, it implement PWM to regulate output current. The driver stage is consists by dual MOSFET H-bridge. Fabricated by advanced BCD process to improve performance and reduce power losses. The driver support up to 40V supply voltage and maximum driving current up to 1.8A.
The on-chip voltage regulator allows only powered from a single power supply, VM, it highly reduce external components and saving the PCB size.
- Low RDS(on) BCD process
- PWM constant-current drive
- Provides phase inputs to allow full step and half step excitation
- High voltage and current: 40V/1.8A
- Thermal shutdown (TSD), over-current shutdown (ISD), power-on reset (POR) and under voltage lock out (UVLO) helps to secure operates status.
- HTSSOP 28-Pin package with thermal pad
Adaptive Control IC for Fluorescent Lamp Ballast, USB Audio Controller, Linear Dimming LED Driver with Switch On/off, Automotive Digital Clock IC, OEM GPS Receiver, RF Chip, Auto Focus Motor Driver IC