TR-71nw TR-72nW TR-72nw-H
Network-Dedicated with Ethernet/Lan Interface Datalogger
Wired LAN Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Product ID: TR-71nw TR-72nw TR-72nw-HSend Inquiry
The New Thermo Recorder: TR-7nw Series
T&D Corporation is proud to release the temperature and humidity data logger TR-71nw/72nw: a new LAN-based data logger for cloud storage. In addition to the existing wireless LAN model TR-71wf/72wf, we added the wired-LAN model with the same basic features to offer a choice of network connection methods.
By using T&D WebStorage Service*1, a cloud service provided by T&D free of charge, it is possible to access stored data from your PC and mobile devices anytime from anywhere. Simply connect the data logger to the Internet with a LAN cable, and it automatically*2 starts uploading recorded data to T&D WebStorage Service, thus providing a remote access solution without the need for manual intervention.
*1: Internet access via LAN is required to access T&D WebStorage Service.
*2: In the LAN environment where DHCP can be used.
- Automatic Upload of Recorded Data to T&D WebStorage Service via Wired LAN
- Temp/Humidity Alarm Mail Transmission from T&D WebStorage Service
- Direct Data Download via USB
- Temperature and Humidity Measurement in a Wider Range with Greater Accuracy (TR-72nw-H)
- Battery Operation for up to 1.5 years with one AA Alkaline Battery
- Automatic Upload of Recorded Data to PC
SpecificationsSpecifications TR-71nw TR-72nw TR-72nw-H Supplied Sensors TR-0106 (2ch) THA-3001 HHA-3151 Temperature Measurement Range (°C) -40 to 110 0 to 55 -30 to 80 Humidity Measurement Range (%) — 10 to 95 0 to 99 Temperature Measurement Accuracy ±0.3°C [-20 to 80°C] ±0.5°C [at all other temperatures] ±0.5°C ±0.3°C [0 to 50°C] ±0.5°C [at all other temperatures] Humidity Measurement Accuracy — ±5%RH (at 25°C, 50%RH) ±2.5%RH (at 25°C, 10 to 85%RH)
(Internal / External)
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 2ch
(Internal 1ch / External 2ch)
|Measurement Units||°C, °F|
|Measurement Range||Internal Sensor||-10 to 60°C *1|
|External Sensor||-40 to 110°C (Supplied Sensor)
-60 to 155°C (Optional Sensor: Fluoropolymer Coated Type)
at -20 to 80°C
at -40 to -20°C / 80 to 110°C
|Responsiveness||Thermal Time Constant: Approx. 75 sec.
Response Time (90%): Approx. 190 sec.
|LCD Display Items||Measurements (fixed or alternating display), Battery Warning Mark, etc.|
|Logging Capacity||8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for all channels in that type of unit.)|
|Recording Interval||Select from 15 choices: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. or 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.|
|Recording Mode||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full) or One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)|
|Auto-upload Interval||Select from 15 choices: OFF (No auto-upload), 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min. or 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 24 hrs.|
Wireless LAN Communication
|Standard: IEEE 802.11b
Security *2: WEP (64bit/128bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES)
WPS 2.0: Push Button Configuration
Protocol: HTTP *3, DHCP, DNS
Wired LAN Communication
|100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (RJ45 Connector)
Protocol: HTTP *3, DHCP, DNS
|USB 2.0 Mini-B connector|
|Power||AA Alkaline Battery × 2 (AA Ni-MH batteries may also be used), USB Bus Power (5V 200mA),
PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-7nw only)
|Battery Life *4||With LAN communication: Approx. 10 days to 1.5 years *5
Without LAN communication: Approx. 1.5 years
|Dimensions||H 58mm × W 78mm × D 26mm|
|Weight||TR-7wf: Approx. 55 g
TR-7nw: Approx. 65 g
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60°C *6 Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)|
|Accessories *7||Temperature Sensor (TR-0106) × 2, AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) × 2, Registration Code Label, USB Mini-B Cable (US-15C), Manual Set (Warranty Included)|
|Software||TR-7wf/nw for Windows, T&D Graph, T&D Thermo|
|Compatible OS *8||
|Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit *9
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit (SP1 or later)
|Android OS, iOS|
|Display Languages *10||English|
- *1：For TR-71wf: When wireless LAN communication is used frequently, the measurement of the internal sensor may rise by around 0.3°C.
For TR-71nw: When using PoE or USB as the power supply, the data logger itself generates heat and internal sensor will report a temperature approximately 15°C higher than ambient.
- *2: The WPS feature is not available when WEP(64bit/128bit) or WPA-PSK(TKIP) is selected in Access Point Settings. If you wish to use the WPS feature, please select WPA2-PSK(AES) or disable wireless security.
- *3: HTTP client. Proxy supported (for firmware version 1.05 or above for TR-7wf).
- *4: Battery life varies depending upon multiple factors including frequency of communication, LAN environment, ambient temperature, recording interval, and battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.
- *5: Approx. 10 days when Auto-upload Interval is 1 min, 1 yr when 1 hr, 1.5 yrs when 12 hrs or more.
- *6: -10 to 45°C when using external power (PoE or USB). (for TR-7nw)
- *7: Software is not included in the package, but can be downloaded free of charge from the download page.
- *8: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
- *9: If you are using Windows 8, please note that our software is designed to be used in "Desktop" mode only.
- *10: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different languages is not guaranteed.
Copyrightc T&D Corporation All Rights Reserved.
TECPEL Quality Test Instruments Taiwan - Temperature Meter, Multimeter, Thermometers, Clamp Meter, Measuring Instrument, Ph Meter, Sound Level Meter.