Coating Thickness Gauge TG-902Click here for details.
Coating Thickness Gauge for Ferrous or non Ferrous material
Product ID: Tecpel TG-902Send Inquiry
Coating Thickness Gauge
Automatically hold reading, when sensor leaves the surface.
Automatically measure thickness for ferrous mateiral(Iron, Steel) and Non-Ferrous Material(Copper, Aluminum, Zinc, Bronze, Brass), when you place sensor onto the surface.
One hand operaiton- Simple and easy to be used.
Back light display
micro mini/mils user-selective.
- Specifications: TG-902
- Range 0 to 40.0 mils ( 0 to 1000 micro m)
- Resolution 0.1 mils/ 1 micro m
- Response time 1 second
- Accuracy +/- 4 digits on 0 to 7.8 mils
- +/- 10 digits on 0 to 199 micro m.
- +/-(3% + 4 digits) on 7.9 mils to 40mils
- +/-(3% + 10 digits) on 200 micro m to 1000 micro m
- specified at 23 ℃ +/- 5 ℃ ,
- Display 3 1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication the " Battery " symbol is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment 0 to 50 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 122 ℉) ambient at < 75% relative humidity.
- Store temperature 0 to 60 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 140 ℉) ambient , 0to 80% R.H. with battery revoved from meter.
- Auto power off 10 seconds
- Dimensions 148 mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 42 mm(D)
- Accessory Soft carrying bag, Standard thickness plate 3.9 mils (100 micron), 9V battery
What's the difference between TG-900 (Ferrous material ) and TG-902 (for Ferrous and non Ferrous material).
For example TG-900 is iron and TG-902 is for both iron and aluminum material.
Basically, the background substance should be ferrous material and its coating should be non-ferrous material painting.
TECPEL Quality Test Instruments Taiwan - Temperature Meter, Multimeter, Thermometers, Clamp Meter, Measuring Instrument, Ph Meter, Sound Level Meter.