C-Hook for Coil Wire Pickling
Nickel Alloy (C-Hook for Coil Wire Pickling)
Product ID:Send Inquiry
Nickel alloy contain 50 wt. % of nickel which are endured to extreme temperatures and corrosion-resistant materials. Nickel alloy is well suited for service in aerospace, energy, petrochemical, electronics and photoelectric industries
- Hastelloy C-276 is a nickel molybdenum chromium superalloy with extreme resistance to corrosion, pitting at high temperatures.
- Incoloy 825 is a Nickel-Iron-Chromium superalloy. It has excellent resistance to reduce and oxidising acids, stress-corrosion cracking and sulphuric and phosphoric acids.
- Incoloy 800H has additional percentage of titanium and aluminium which has good creep rupture properties at high temperatures and resistance to carburization, oxidation.
- Integrated material source and machining process with in-house control to ensure product quality.
- To supply high temperature and corrosion resistant nickel alloy for high-temperature equipment and meet customized requirements.
Thin film sputtering tube/ plate target, metal powder for 3D printing, acid and alkali-resistance alloy and titanium for cooking/ tableware. Sputtering target bonding, precious metal recycling, Vacuum hot pressing sintering, forging and analysis