Special Alloys Powder for VIGA (Vacuum Induction Gas Atomization)
Product ID:Send Inquiry
The mass production of customized alloy powder is achieved in a vacuum environment and by inductively melting metal alloys, then conducting gas spray to form alloy powders. The products of this production process may be adopted as the sputtering target material, thermal spray material, electro-magnetic interference material, magnetic material, powder metallurgy, etc.
- Sputtering Materials：Si-Al, Cu-Ga, NiCrAl, Cr-Ta, Cr-Ti, Cr-Si, Co-Cr, Ni-Cr...
- Thermal Spray Materials：NiCrBSi, CoCrBSi...
- EMI(Electromagnetic Interference) Materials：NiFeAl, FeNiCu...
- Magnetic Materials：FeCoCr, FeCoTaCr, FeCoCrB, NiFe, FeAlSi, FeSi...
- Powder Metallurgy：M2, 316L...
- Other application：all possibility does exist, welcome for further inquiry.
- Excellent uniformity in terms of material ingredients
- Precise control of chemical ingredients
- Outstanding homogeneity of powder’s microstructure
- Good powder mobility and compressibility
- Suitable for manufacturing hard-to-melt alloys
Thin film sputtering tube/ plate target, metal powder for 3D printing, acid and alkali-resistance alloy and titanium for cooking/ tableware. Sputtering target bonding, precious metal recycling, Vacuum hot pressing sintering, forging and analysis