Carbon Block FiltersClick here for details.
Carbon Block Filters
Product ID: 10 - #CAW-CBC-seriesSend Inquiry
Caware International Co., Ltd. is a highly-qualified, Taiwan-based supplier and manufacturer of carbon block filters, reverse osmosis water filters, and filter cartridges. This supplier has been recognized as one of the professional manufacturers in the industry since 2005. With both experience and innovation, Caware International is confident of providing buyers with quality carbon block filters.
Coconut Shell activated carbon block filter cartridges are widely used to remove contaminants and impurities by utilizing chemical adsorption through the filtration. These water filters can effectively remove chlorine, sediment, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from water. There are two types of filter commonly seen in daily life. The carbon block filters, generally, are more effective at removing a larger number of contaminant, based upon the increased surface area of carbon.
Based on global standard such as NSF compliance, the quality of our filtration products are excellent. By utilizing chemical adsorption, our carbon block filter cartridges are the common equipments in removing contaminants and impurities. Please don't hesitate to contact us today for specifications and quotes.
The carbon block filtration is a method of filtering that uses a piece of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, utilizing chemical adsorption. With this device, the drinking water can be purified. So, visit our showroom to buy one!
- Pre-filter cartridges coconut shell activated carbon block filter cartridges, with standard NPT port DOE caps. Main functions for Chlorine, VOCs, THMs, Trichloroethylene, hazardous chemicals, pesticides etc, removal for drinking water taste improvement.
- Standard sizes available:
- POU pre-filtering usage Residential and light commercial to removal Sediment. And POE usage for Whole House Filtration, Restaurant and Food Service, Water Filtration, Spa and Pool Filtration.
- OD: 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 4 1/2"
- L: 5", 10", 20", 30", 40"
- Operation conditions:
- Water pressure (PSI/kg/cm2): 15~125 psi / 0.8~10 bar.
- The highest flow capacity: 0.5 - 4 gpm (0.5 GPM for 5", 1 GPM for 10", 2 GPM for 20", 3 GPM for 30", 4 GPM for 40") (Jumbo size 4 1/2" OD with 2 GPM for 10", 4 GPM for 20")
- Endurable temp.: 55 degrees C
- Micron Rating: 1uM, 5uM, 10uM, 25uM.
- OEM bare carbon block with customization sizes in ID (inner diameter), OD (outer diameter) or L (length) available.