Horizontal Form Fill And Seal Machine
Product ID: FINBREAD 11Send Inquiry
Finbread is a horizontal form fill and seal machine that has been specially developed to pack sliced or unsliced bread in a gussetted pouch shaped packet. Packet has two end seals and a long fin-seal. Low cost wrapping material like ordinary polypropylene (PP), which is commonly used for making bags for bread, can be run on this machine.
- Speed: 30 to 40 loaves per minute
- Power: Heaters 1.5KW; Motor 1HP; 440V, 3 Phase, 50/60Hz
- Product size: Upto 400gm loaves
- All surfaces on which the product slides are made of stainless steel.
- Long seal is made by three pairs of rollers.
- Heavy distortion free structure.
- Low voltage heaters for safety.
- All turning members have grease sealed bearings.
- Torque slip clutch prevents damage because of accidental jams.
- Trolley wheels to provide mobility to the machine.
- Variable speed drive (optional).
- Automatic print registration unit (optional).
- Other sizes can be considered on request.
- Combination of dimensions may limit the extreme sizes.
- Machine speed varies depending on physical characteristics and size of product and wrapping material.