Feed - In - A - Lot - Type Automatic Screw Supplier
Product ID: SAS-503FQSend Inquiry
An automatic supplier that feeds you with screws in a specified lot at your finger touch. Designed for "walk-along screwing" on a large-size product assembly line, and best suits "small packaging" work as well.
|Model type||Nominal diameter||Screw min. length (single)||Screw min. length (with spring washer)||Screw min. length (with spring washer & washer)||Screw min. length (countersunk )||Screw max. length|
- Continuous screw dipping speed: 1.5 sec. / pc.
- Output speed: 0.5 sec. / pc.
- Power supply: DC14-16V
- Dimensions: 122mm x 177mm x 212mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Supplied accessories: operation manual, AC power adapter (DC 12V)
- Acceptable type of thread: machine and tapping
- Nominal diameter of screw: eight different models available by nominal diameter (see above table)
- Acceptable screw heads (cross-recessed head), JCIS: type 1, 2 & 3 pan, (countersunk and oval countersunk); JIS: pan, binding, truss mushroom, pleasure, button, WH, (countersunk, and oval countersunk) - with or without washer or spring washer 8 washer
- Acceptable screw material: iron, non-iron metallic and plastics
- Counter function: one-digit negative repeat counter and 4-digit positive counter
- Model type: SAS-514-IIvFQ, 517-IIvFQ, 520-IIvFQ, 523-IIvFQ, 526-IIvFQ, 530-IIvFQ, 540-IIvFQ, 550-IIvFQ
- Optional models available for screws shorter than the minimum lengths specified for models 514 through 520
- Note: special metal fittings are necessary for countersunk or oval counter sunk type screws shown in parentheses
- The size of a lot is variable from 1 through 15 in terms of the number of screws
- Highly accurate counter
- A finger touch at the lever gets you a feed of screws by the preset number
automatic screw feeder, assembling robot