Automatic Screw Supplier With Repeat Counter
Product ID: SAS-503RCSend Inquiry
An automatic screw supplier with counter that shows cumulative number. Four-times faster than with conventional screw tray. Furthermore it helps avoid careless mistakes, also provides means of controlling the number of products assembled.
|Model type||Nominal diameter||Screw min. length (single)||Screw min. length (with spring washer)||Screw min. length (with spring washer & washer)||Screw min. length (countersunk)||Screw max. length|
- Continuous screw dipping speed: 1.5 sec. / pc.
- Output speed: 0.5 sec. / pc.
- Power supply: DC14-16V
- Dimensions: 122mm x 132mm x 153mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Supplied accessories: operation manual, AC power adapter (DC 12V)
- Acceptable type of thread: machine and tapping
- Nominal diameter of screw: eight different models available by nominal diameter
- Acceptable screw heads (cross-recessed head), JCIS: type 1, 2 & 3 pan, (countersunk and oval countersunk); JIS: pan, binding, truss mushroom, pleasure, button, WH, (countersunk, and oval countersunk) - with or without washer or spring washer 8 washer
- Acceptable screw material: iron or materials attractable by magnet
- Counter function: one-digit negative repeat counter and 4-digit positive counter
- Model type: SAS-514-IIvRC, 517-IIvRC, 520-IIvRC, 523-IIvRC, 526-IIvRC, 530-IIvRC, 540-IIvRC, 550-IIvRC
- Optional models available for screws shorter than the minimum lengths specified for models 514 through 520
- Note: special metal fittings are necessary for countersunk or oval counter sunk type screws shown in parentheses
- It generates an audible alarm signal, when one cycle of screwing process is finished and the one-digit negative repeat counter resets the reading. Thus, possible "omission" or "dropping" may easily be brought to the attention of the operator - "careless mistake prevention" function
- At the time an alarm signal is generated, it resets the reading of the 4-digit positive counter by one, indicating the cumulative number of the assembled products that have passed that specific position - "numerical production control" function
- In the case where an operator drops a screw after it was taken out of the supplier, he can press the no - count button himself and correct the reading of the counter
automatic screw feeder, assembling robot