P.P. P.E. Leno mesh weaving LoomClick here for details.
Shuttleless Rapier Type Leno Mesh Weaving Loom
Product ID: SIN FON 35-CPSend Inquiry
|Type||Max. & Min. Draw-in Width||Max. & Min. Draw-in Width||Inside-Wall Width||M/C Width||M/C Width with Creel|
|Max. m.m./(inch)||Min. m.m./(inch)||m.m.||m.m.||m.m.|
|190||1,800 (71")||1,200 (47")||2,000||3,652||4,152|
|210||2,000 (79")||1,400 (55")||2,200||3,852||4,352|
|230||2,200 (86")||1,600 (63")||2,400||4,052||4,552|
|250||2,400 (94")||1,800 (71")||2,600||4,252||4,752|
- R.P.M.: 220
- Shedding Motion: Cam transmission, depends on the textiles structure, the quantity of the cam can be from 2 to 8 pieces.
- Let-Off Motion: Positive Stepless Variable speed let-off motion, Max beam dia.800m/m.
- Take-up Motion: Central wind-up or batching device, Max cloth roll wind-up dia. is 500 ~ 1,000m/m.
- Selvage Motion: Leno Selvage / Tuck-in Selvage.
- Use tappet system for shedding motion and leno selvage.
- Because of positive let-off motion, the warp tension is very stable as well as the weft density of woven fabrics.
- By means of special fiber grippers which have light weight, stiffness and anti friction. It can run stability at high speed moving.
- Max cloth wind-up dia.1,000m.m.
- Selvage Motion: Tuck-in Device
- With the heater cutter in the central, it can weave 2 bolts of textiles.
- It can insert the bind webbing into the textiles at the same time.
Sin Fon Weaving looms , Sin Fon rapier shuttleless weaving machines, Sin Fon dobby weaving looms, Sin Fon towel machines, Sin Fon onion bag weaving looms, Sin Fon mesh fabric weaving looms, Sin Fon mosquito net weaving machines, Sin Fon Jacquard weaving machines,cam looms, Sin Fon plastic netting lo