Ultrasonic BondingClick here for details.
Product ID: Ultrasonic Quilting MachineSend Inquiry
The ultrasonic bonding process is used for joining dissimilar materials with high-frequency vibration for your welding or bonding needs with no adhesive. For laminating textile materials, our ultrasonic system has more advantages than heat welding system in the past time. As the number and variety of combined plastic or other materials has increased year after year, this kind of technique has become more and more popular. Ultrasonic bonding (welding) is an industrial technique used to bond or weld materials. It is commonly applied to plastic welding. Other than lamination, you can find this system in many different industries.
This machine can generate high-frequency vibration so as to heat and melt plastic components together. You can see this machine used for manufacturing automotive components, packaging supplies, toys, video discs (DVDs), medical supplies, and so forth. What the adhesive methods can’t do, ultrasonic bonding is able to fulfill! Super Ultrasonic is established in 1992, aiming at providing our worldwide customers with the best solutions, products, and work processes.
If you are interested in our ultrasonic welding products and services, please feel free to contact us right away. It's our pleasure to satisfy you with your business needs.
- Bonding of materials with different melting points.
- No radiant heat that would melt material and fibers outside the bonding pattern. Materials remain soft and retain air permeability.
- Lower energy consumption than other methods resulting in major costs savings.
- Immediate production: No start-up delays due to heat-up times.
- Cold weld tools allow bonding high loft nonwovens with exceptional bond strength.
- Compared to adhesive technologies,ultrasonic bonding offers major advantages:
- Cost savings through elimination of adhesives and other consumables.
- Elimination of logistics to purchase, stock, and deliver adhesives.
- No dependency on the availability and increasing prices.
- Higher machine efficiency and up-time by elimination of overspray and other adhesive contamination issues.
- Safe operation without hot,
- pressurized adhesives.
- Bonding and embossing in various forms and shapes possible.
- Better wet strength of the product.
Ultrasonic Plastic Welding M/C, Ultrasonic Design Mfg, Automatic M/C, Nonwoven Automatic Machine, Hot Air Seam Sealing Machine, Welding machine, Welding Machinery
CEOMr. Johnson Lai
Sales ContactMs. Maggie Lin,Mr. David Chang
AddressNo.57,Lane 244,Hsin-Shu Road,Hsin-Chuang Dist., New Taipei City ,242,Taiwan Taiwan