Double Circular Knitting Machine (2 - 4 Track)
Product ID: ML-72DFSend Inquiry
Special design for Cam System, which is composed of a high-precision close needle track combox segment. It can be taken apart of assembled very easily and promptly and is changeable for any structure of knit, track or welt design.
|Cylinder diameter||Number of feeders||Motor||Speed||Gauge(N.P.I.)|
|30"||72F||5HP||20 - 28R.P.M.||16 - 32G|
|30"||84F||5HP||20 - 28R.P.M.||18 - 32G|
|32"||90F||5HP||20 - 28R.P.M.||18 - 32G|
|34"||72F||5HP||20 - 28R.P.M.||16 - 32G|
|34"||96F||5HP||20 - 25R.P.M.||18 - 32G|
|36"||84F||5HP 6P||20 - 25R.P.M.||18 - 32G|
|38"||96F||5HP 6P||20 - 25R.P.M.||18 - 32G|
- Net weight: 2,500kg
- Gross weight: 2,800kg
- Case size: 89" x 70" x 89"
- Highest fabric quality.
- Highest production quantity.
- Highest economic efficiency.
- Drive: Inverter motor controller.
- Needle: Germany-made Groz-Beckert.
- Cylinder and dial are made of highest quality steel that has undergone special heat treatment. Because of their very high hardness, they are durable for grinding.
- The slotted needlebed for insert plates is very precise and has undergone special grinding so it is unbreakable. The needlebed can balance the moving needles and reduces friction and starting torque to a minimum.
- Dial and cylinder are driven by spur gear which can eliminate the possibility of power component raising the cylinder during operation.
- Cylinder is housed by Healy Wire Race Bearings, which are lubricated with oil to assur4e high running accuracy with he lowest friction and starting torque. Thus, it can reach the fastest running speed using the lowest horsepower.