Programmable Precision References
Product ID: TL431Send Inquiry
The characteristics of these references make them excellent replacements for zener diodes in many applications such as digital voltmeters, power supplies, and op amp circuitry. The 2.5 volt reference makes it convenient to obtain a stable reference from 5.0 volt logic supplies, and since the TL431 operates as a shunt regulator, it can used as either a positive or negative voltage reference.
- Programmable output voltage to 36 volts.
- Low dynamic output impedance, 0.22ohms typical.
- Sink current capacity of 1.0 to 100mA.
- Full rated operating temperature range.
- Low output noise voltage.
IC, the total solutions of power management