Knitted Reinforcement,EPDM Rubber of The Highest Grade

Knitted Reinforcement,EPDM Rubber of The Highest Grade

Upper Radiator Hose With Clamps

Product ID: hbbaoshida-2

Send Inquiry
Materials: inner tube:EPDM;
reinforcement:PET;
outer cover:EPDM
connector:PA66
clamp:Stainless Steel

Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
Physical Property: High Tensile Strength
Chemical Property: Excellent Coolants,Coolant Additives,Heat Resistance
Packaging Details: 1 piece per poly bag / several dozens per carton
Terms of Payment: T/T :30% pepaid after confirming the order and remaining 70% paid upon receipt of copy of Bill of lading; OR Letter of Credit
Delivery Time:Usually within days after confirming the order
Sample Policy: Sample is available usually within 7 business days. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs

Main Products

radiator coolant hose,EPDM rubber hose,NBR rubber hose