Product ID: Alloy chainsSend Inquiry
Grade 80/100 produced on WAFIOS machinery
- Grade 80 chains
- Chain is 100% proof tested to 2x the Working Load Limit.
- GRADE 80 is a high strength, heat treated ALLOY CHAIN that is primarily used as a lifting sling component for OVERHEAD LIFTING, Specially using in chain slings, but can also be used in rigging and tie down applications where a lighter weight, high strength chain is desirable.
- Working Load Limit is based on single leg Grade 80 alloy sling, when utilizing Grade 80 or below
- Boron Steel
- • Produced from a super high quality alloy steel that allows for an increase in working load limit of 25% as compared to a similar chain in grade 80
- SAE 8620
- this wire rod is used exclusively for our European customers
- Induction Heating
- • Special induction heat treatment process that maximize strength and increase the elongation characteristics
- ISO 9001
- • Complete traceability due to unique trace code
- • Manufacturing approved by ISO 9001-2000
Link chains, Alloy steel chains, hoist chains, SS chains