Meder Magnetic Reed Switch Series
Product ID: Meder Reed SwitchSend Inquiry
Reed switches consist of two ferromagnetic blades of iron and nickel, hermetically sealed in a glass capsule. The switches are actuated through the introduction or removal of a magnetic field and are for use in wet and dirty environments.
- High Frequency Switches
- KSK-1A53 and KSK-1A54 are SPST Switches used for switching high frequency.
- Bistable Latching Reed Switches
- A Latch Switch is a magnetically biased SPST Switch that will stay on by itself once it is switched on. A Latching switch is also called a bistable switch.
- Custom Reed Switches
- Reed Switches can be sorted by magnetic sensitivity range and cut & bent for various PCB surface mount applications. Offered in SPST Switch and SPDT Switch options.
- Surface Mount Reed Switches
- MK23 are SMT surface mount Reed Switches available in SPST and SPDT, various glass lengths and lead-designs, with flat or round contact leads.
- OKI Reed Switches
- OKI reed switches, from normally-open (NO) SPST Switch ORD211 to ORD9216 and the SPDT Switch ORT551 are available.
- Standard Reed Switches
- SPST Magnetic Reed Switches, KSK-1A35, KSK-1A46, KSK-1A66 and KSK-1A87 are the most popular all purpose reed switches with glass dimensions ranging from 7mm-14mm.
- Miniature Reed Switches
- SPST Switch, KSK-1A80 and STM4 are the smallest miniature reed switches currently available. Our STM4 has a 4mm glass dimension and it is the smallest in the industry.
- High Power Reed Switches
- High Power Swtiches KSK-1A52, KSK-1A55, KSK-1A71/6 and KSK-1A85 are SPST Magnetic Reed Switches used for high power switching applications.
- High Voltage Reed Switches
- High Voltage Switch KSK-1A69 and KSK-1A83 are SPST Magnetic Reed Switches used for switching high voltage applications.
- SPDT Reed Switches
- KSK-1C90U and KSK-1C90F are SPDT Switches, and are also used as a Form-B, normally-closed switch (NC).
Reed Switches Reed Relays Reed Sensors Magnets Opto-Couplers