Meder Reed Sensors & Magnets Series
Product ID: Meder Reed SensorSend Inquiry
Reed sensors are magnetically actuated proximity switches available in a variety of mounting options. The switching function is activated by the introduction or removal of a magnetic field.
- Rectangular Reed Sensors
- MK02, MK04, MK05, MK12, MK13 and MK21 are screw fastened flange mount reed sensors in rectangular housings with cable terminals. SPST Switch and SPDT Switch options.
- Cylindrical Reed Sensors
- MK03, MK14, MK18 and MK20/1 are cylindrically-shaped sensors with cable terminals. SPST Switch and SPDT switch options.
- Threaded Reed Sensors
- MK07, MK11 and MK11/M8 are cylindrical sensors with an external threaded section. From metal or plastic and fitted with cable terminals.
- Through-Hole Reed Sensors
- MK06 are plastic encapsulated reed sensors for through-hole mounting on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board). Sizes range from 4mm-10mm.
- Surface Mount Reed Sensors
- MK01, MK15, MK16, MK17, MK22, MK23, MK24 and MMS have diverse range of lengths and different designs for surface mounting.
- Ex-approved Reed Sensors
- MK08 and MK25 have ATEX approval for use in an environment with an explosive atmosphere.
- Latching Reed Sensors
- MK06-6-BV sensors are magnetically biased switches with a bistable/latching function and defined polarization.
- Panel Mount Reed Sensors
- MK02, MK03, MK04, MK05, MK07, MK12, MK13, MK11, MK11/M8, MK14, MK18, MK20/1 and MK21 are for general use or installations with cable terminals.
- Metal Detection Reed Sensors
- MK02 doesn’t require an actuating magnet, operating when in close proximity to a magnetically conductive material, e.g. a piece of iron.
- Magnets in Housings
- M02, M04, M05, M06, M11, M11/8, M12, M13 and M21 are AINiCo-Magnets mounted in plastic casings with mounting holes for screw fastening.
Reed Switches Reed Relays Reed Sensors Magnets Opto-Couplers