spiral wound gasket
Product ID: xhc-1003Send Inquiry
It is applicable for all kinds of corrosive chemicals, including strong corrosive liquids (such as liquid strong alkali, hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid), organic solvent and liquid nitrogen, etc. It is widely used in gasket type sealing components at the flange joint of pipeline, valve, pump, heat exchanger, tower, manhole and hand hole of the industrial equipments such as petroleum, chemical engineering, chemical fiber, coal mining, electric power generation and metallurgy equipments.
- various form
- metal gasket
- Type of the metal gasket
- 1. There are four types of metal spiral wound sealing gasket: The basic type is the gasket used for the splineway typed flange; the type with inner ring is the sealing gasket used for the embedded flange with male and female face; the type with inner ring is the gasket used for the smooth slip-on-welding flange; the type with the inner and outer ring is the sealing gasket used for the smooth welding neck flange.
- 2. Materials that are commonly used:
- the sealing material
- Materials that are commonly used:
- A. Steel belt: 304, 1Cr18Ni9T(321), 316, 316L, etc.
- B. Ring material: low carbon steel, oCr13, oCr18Ni9, 304, 316, 316L, etc.
- C. Nonmetal belt: flexible graphite, tailor-made graphite, PTFE and asbestos paper.
seals,gaskets,gland packing,ptfe ,graphite ,sealing gaskets,joint shee