Ball valve- semiconductorClick here for details.
Ball Valves & Stainless Steel Valves for semiconductor
Product ID: BPE-P9_High Purity Ball valvesSend Inquiry
The vacuum ball valve used for semiconductor vacuum operation, the vacuum chamber...etc. The manufacturing process of the semiconductor industry requires the highest standard of ball valves-used in the production process of laboratories, special gas fields, semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. The 2-way vacuum ball valve is designed to contain the ball in the central vacuum chamber and open and close by rotating the valve stem 90° (1/4 turn) back and forth. The flow of the three-way ball valve can also be transferred manually or pneumatically through a quarter turn.
- Body material:
- CF3M/SS316L sulfur 0.005% ~ 0.017%
- Ball gasket material:
- PTFE (the design of the valve pad reduces wear and valve torque)
- Helium Leak Rate:
- 2 Way Valve: Less than 1 X 10-9 std.cc/sec.
- 3 Way Valve: Rated < 1 x 10-9 std. ss/sec
- pneumatic / manual
- Multiple connection option:
- JIS 10K flange
- KF vacuum flange
- ISO vacuum flange
- Surface :
- Electro polish to prevent corrosion
- Mirror polished inside and outside
Short cleaning time
Sanitary connection design with optimized dead angle
Pneumatic Actuator, Butterfly Valve, Check Valve, Sight Glass, Union, Ferrules, Clamps, BPE Pipe Fittings