Product ID: SR-FC-350Send Inquiry
|Model||Bolt circle||Chainrings||Weight(G)||Crankarm length||Chain line||Axle length||Index/friction||Finish||Crankarm material|
- Low-profile alloy crank.
- High-polished arms.
- Steel chainrings with patented chainring profile for better shifting. 42 x 34 x 24T, 175mm arms.
- Weight: 950 grams.
- A variety of materials and finishes are available, from resin-coated steel to polished and anodized alloy to CNC-processed aluminum.
- All models use industry-standard bolt circles. Three lower-end models use the 110/74mm bolt circle, and the six other models use the 94/58mm bolt circle(HyperDrive-compatible).
- Chainrings gave a patented system of ramps, pins and tooth profiles to promote smoother, more precise front shifting.
- Our top two models are made with a one-piece forged crankarm and spider, two aluminum outer chainrings, and anodized finishes. The top of-the -line SR-FC370 also uses high-strength 6061-alminum that is forged and CNC-machined, plus a hard-anodized coating on the rings.
bicycle bike accessories component