Access Control System
Product ID: RAC-800Send Inquiry
- Hardware / Operation Buffer: 128K
- Indicator / Beeper: successful reading
- Indicator / Red LED: power (ready)
- Indicator / LCD: 16 x 2 characters
- Keypad: 15 keys 0-9, F1, F2, F3, CE, enter
- Input / Output: 1 input door sensors
- Input / Output: 2 output relays (expansible to 4 relays with PSU-100)
- Reader / Bar Code: infra red, resolution 0.15mm scanning speed 100-1000 mm/sec
- Reader / Magnetic Stripe: ISO standard single track scanning speed 3-40 ips
- Transducer: 120, 2400, 4800 Hz
- Operating Voltage: DC 9V-12V, 300mA
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Temperature: operating -20 Celsius to 55 Celsius (-43 Fahrenheit to 131 Fahrenheit)
- Humidity: operating 20% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 153 L x 120 W x 60 H (mm)
- Weight: 630g (without accessories)
- 96K memory for card numbers & transaction records.
- Dual readers allow user to define for entry & departure.
- Capability to set all national holiday within whole year for authorized access.
- Use keypads, card reader or both.
- One input door sensors with two relays.
- Over 4,000 pin codes with badge numbers storage capability.
- Command setting by master card or batch file setting by PC.
- RS-422 or RS-485 communication provide 255 units linkage capability.
- Capability to download user's name to RAC-800
- Bar code / magnetic stripe reading capability.
- Duress code / card to activate security alarm.
- Support clipper command libraries.
- Capability for RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 communication.
- Stand alone operation or network operation with PC.
- Battery backup data and real time clock.
- Built-in RTC (real time clock) to record year, month, day, hour, minute, second.
Access Control, Time Attendance, bar code and magnetic stripe auto ID system,Biometrics ID System,Proximity Reader,Power Supply