Herbal/Plant Extract Powder
Product ID: herbal powderSend Inquiry
We specialize in natural herb product. The company owned substantial availability in advanced producing equipment, mature process engineering, steady quality and perfect quality testing system, to make the company come into being the strict and scientific quality guarantee body , thereby secure the reliable, steady and safety of the goods. The company relies on hi-quality of the goods and its favorite price to export the products to Europe, Southeast Asia, U.S., Japan, etc, and get good reputation from all over the world.
- Red Clover: 8%, 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%
- Name：Red Clover Extract Powder
- Category：Standard Herb Extracts
- PLANT ORIGINAL: Trifolium pratense
- PART USED: Aerial Parts
- SPECIFICATION:8%, 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%
- Red Clover acts as an antibiotic, appetite suppressant, blood purifier / depurative and relaxant. Good for bacterial infections, HIV and AIDS, inflamed lungs, inflammatory bowel disorders, kidney problems, liver disease, skin disorders and weakened immune system. Red Clover has been shown to have efficacy for respiratory system infections.
- [ Product Name] Sucralose: 98%
- [Active ingredient] Sucralose
- [Main specifications] 98%
- [Molecular formula and molecular weight] C12H19O8Cl3
- [Pharmacology function] Sucralose is an artificial sweetener ， has recently become a favorite of the food industry because it possesses desirable physical properties, such as tolerance to high temperatures, tolerance to high and low pH, a pleasant taste, very low caloric value (2 calories/teaspoon), and maximum sweetness using small amounts.
- [ Product NameUrsolic Acid: 10%-98%
- Ursolic Acid
- [The source of the plant] Leaf of Glossy Privet
- [Active ingredient] Ursolic Acid
- [Main specifications] 10%-98%
- [Molecular formula and molecular weight] C30H48O3 ; 456.68
- [Pharmacology function] Ursolic acid was considered to be pharmacologically inactive. Thus, ursolic acid and its alkali salts (e.g. potassium or sodium ursolates) were exclusively used as emulsifying agents in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and food preparations.However, upon closer examination, ursolic acid was found to be medicinally active both topically and internally1. Its anti-inflammatory, antitumor (skin cancer), and antimicrobial properties make it useful in cosmetic applications. Ursolic acid is a potent anti-inflammatory agent. Ursolic acid treatment improves the health of skin and hair. Ursolic acid and its derivatives form oil-resistant barriers on the skin and hair as they do in the waxy coating of fruits.[ Product Name]Huperzine A: 1% -98%
- Huperzine A
- [The source of the plant] Extracted from Huperzia serrata (Thunb.) Trev.
- [Active ingredient] Huperzine A
- [Main specifications] 1% -98%
- [Molecular formula and molecular weight] C15H18N2O；242.32
- [Pharmacology function] It cures myasthenia gravis, presenile dementia and juvenile learning disorder.
- [ Product Name] Lycopene: 5%-95%
- [The source of the plant] natural extracted from GMO-free tomatoes
- [Active ingredient] Lycopene
- [Main specifications] 5%-95%
- [Molecular formula and molecular weight]C40H56， 536.85
- [Pharmacology function] it's one of the carotenoid with powerful character of
- anti-oxidation,indicated in preventing breast cancer, prostate cancer, alimentary canal cancer, decreasing incidence of skin cancer and bladder cancer, preventing
- cardiovascular disease, curing male-sterility syndrome, improving immunity as well.
- 24 monthes
Red Clover, Ginkgo Biloba , Magnolia Cortex, Resveratrol,Huperzine A