HORIZONTAL METAL CUTTING BANDSAW MACHINE/SEMI & FULLY AUTOMATIC MACHINE/MASONARY CUT OFF MACHINE
Product ID: MACHINE TOOLS PRODUCSend Inquiry
HORIZONTAL METAL CUTTING BANDASAW MACHINE
- HORISONTAL METAL CUTTING BANDSAW MA
- RACHANA ENGINEERSThe pioneer of abrasive cut–off and circular sawing machine technology in India, has introduced high–tech users friendly Horizontal Metal Cutting Band Saw series machine. Saws designed to cut ferrous and non-ferrous plates, tubes, profiles, and solids. This machine is very rigid, sturdy and torsion free in construction. The design machine is fully protected to give maximum safety and prevent accident. “SAHYOG” fully hydraulic horizontal Band saw systems are capable of cutting squares and rounds up to 300 mm. Saws are offered in Fully automatic and semi-automatic models with PLC control. We also offer saws capable of mitre cuts.
- The standard feature include: - Auto head elevation is controlled automatically, thus reduce index cycling time significantly: variable hydraulic – feed control: infinitely variable band speed: manual or hydraulic band tensioning adjustment: a unique manual or hydraulic vice design securely clamp the work piece on both side of the cut thus minimizing drop–off burrs: power driven wire brush keeps the bland and saw guide free of chips for smoother cutting: inbuilt machine lamp: It also has a roller guides serves as ‘pre – guides’ to take the twist out of the blades before the blade goes through the spring loaded flate carbide guides : automatic band breakage shut off : centralized control panel placed within operator’s reach.
- FULLY & SEMI AUTOMATIC MACHINE
- 'RACHANA' the legend of Abrasive Cut-Off/Sawing Machines have now developed Automatic Cut-off & Sawing Machines. The most advantage and convenience of these machines are that the entire cutting cycle is automised, i.e. once the job is placed on the carriage of the machine, it is fed to the exact length, clamped and then precisely cut to complete one operating cycle. All these operations are done automatically just pressing a button. The entire cycle repeats itself if ordered by the operator. The machine can also be supplied with the programming facility. The length of cut, the clamping pressure and
- the cutting feed rate can be adjusted manually/Hydraulically as per requirements. The
- machine can cut ferrous or non-ferrous metals depending on speed of motor and the saw
- blade/wheel used. The machine is supplied with all necessary safety features.
- MASONARY CUT OFF MACHINE
- "RACHANA"Industries, the pioneer in cut off & sawing machine have developed a pedestal type masonary cut off machine and widely used to cut any type of masonary like
- stone, refractory brick, furnace brick, ceramic etc. Machine is compact & robust
- construction with foot operated leaver & toggle operated leaver lock, leaves both hand
- free and increase the operator efficiency. Machine is supplied with coolant recirculating
- system on both side of the diamond wheel. SAHYOG brand masonary cut off machine
- available with three different models 12”, 14” & 16” diamond saw.
- ABRASIVE BELT GRINDING MACHINE
- 'RACHANA' Abrasive Tool Post Belt Grinding Machines are specially designed to grind and polish a shaft between centre to centre on lathe.
- For lustense stock removal [rough grinding], the belt grinding machine should be
- mounted on the tool post in such a way that the rough grit abrasive belt is pressed over
- the Rubber Contact wheel against the work.
- An Improvement of surface finish requires [finishing grinding] a very soft contact wheel
- or grinding on the slack-of-fine grit belt to be used. There is only a screw to be slackened
- when changing over from working on rubber contacted wheel to working on the slack-of
- Application : Calander Roller, Cylinder for the plastics industry, hard chrome plated
- piston rods, textile screw, etc.
- ABRASIVE CUT OFF & CIRCULAR SAWING
- 'RACHANA' Brand Abrasive Cut-off/Circular Sawing Machines are suitable for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous materials. The Abrasive Cut-off machines are mainly used for cutting Iron and Steel materials, whereas Circular Sawing Machines are normally used
- for cutting non-ferrous materials such as Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Plastic and other
- soft materials. The machine is suitable for higher production with repetative accuracy of cut. The machine can swivel up to 45 degree to give angular cut. Also available are: -
- * Automatic Cut-off/Circular Sawing Machines having pneumatic clamping and Feeding arrangements.
- * Metallurgical Specimen Cut-off Machine.
- * Linear Cut-off Machine.
- * Masonry Cut-Off Machine.
- * Special purpose cutting machine can also be developed as per customers requirements.
HORIZONTAL METAL CUTTING BANDSAW MACHINE, FLEXIBLE SHAFT GRINDER KIT