UV Curing Lamps
Product ID: UV Curing LampsSend Inquiry
WCH UV Technology manufactures an extensive range of medium-pressure and High Pressure mercury arc lamps suitable for all known UV curing systems. Offering outstanding performance, the lamps provide exceptionally good service life and consistent UV output. WCH UV curing lamps are used worldwide for the curing of inks and coatings in the printing, packaging and labeling industries, as well as in a wide range of industrial environments including CD/DVD manufacture, fiber optic cable production, wood products, and electronics.
- The lamps efficiently irradiate a spectrum in the wavelength from 254 to 436nm peaking at 365nm.
- We provide an assortment of lamps from energy saving 30W/cm to ultrahigh-output 300W/cm and from 50mm to 1600mm variable arc length.
- We has a complete range of originally designed lamps, or if required, lamps can be designed to meet customers?specific requirements.
- Today, mercury vapor curing lamps are used for curing inks, varnishes, lacquers and adhesives in a vast range of industries including:
- CD and DVD Manufacture
- Fiber Optics
- General Electronics
- Laboratory R&D
- Metal Decoration
- Plastic Cards
- Plastic Container Decorating
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Printing and Label Printing
- Semiconductors / Resistors / Capacitors
- Sports Equipment
- Sports Shoes
Scratch off labels, Scratch off inks, Conductive coat