Children HME (FOR USE WITH VENITILATOR/RESPIRATOR)
Product ID: SK301Send Inquiry
Pediatric (tidal volume 50-600ml), single patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.
- Tidal Volume: 50-600ml
- Temperature (ISO 9360)
- Vt 50ml: >29°C
- Vt 150ml: >29°C
- Vt 250ml: >29°C
- Vt 600ml: >29°C
- Absolute Humidity
- Vt 50ml: >31mg H2O/L
- Vt 250ml: >30mg H2O/L
- Dead Space: 12ml
- Weight: 10g
- Patient: Pediatric
- Sterile: Gamma/E.O Gas
- HME sized for pediatric use reduces set-up time, minimizes dead space and weight while maximizing efficiency.
- Hygroscopic membrane traps patient's moisture providing effective airway humidification.
- Low resistance to airflow minimizes work of breathing.
- Effective moisture control reduces the risk of colonization in breathing tubes and minimizes sampling line blockage.
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to airway gases.
- ISO standard 15mm and 15mm fitting connects with breathing system.
- Treated with physiologically safe calcium chloride.
- Patient end.
- ISO 9001
Breathing circuit bacterial filter,Anesthesia breathing circuit, suction catheter, Heat & Moisture Condenser(HME)