Reusable - Humidification Chamber
Product ID: HC-02Send Inquiry
The HC-02 is a reusable humidification chamber for use with any compatible humidifier heater bases and is recommended for adult applications. The chamber is used to provide humidification for intubated or non-intubated patients.
- Set up and Operation:
- Ensure that the chamber and circuit are connected well before use.
- Refer to the humidifier operating manual for recommended set-up on the humidifier.
- Replace and Sterile the chamber in accordance with hospital infection control procedures.
- "X"demotes water level too high,"V"demotes max. water level
- DO NOT fill the chamber above the max. fill level line. Liquid could enter the breathing circuit if the chamber is overfilled.
- DO NOT fill the chamber with water in excess of 36°C.
- If a waterfeed set is used, ensure the water bag is placed below the level of the humidifier after the chamber has been filled.
- Ensure the humidifier as not tilted. Tilting the humidifier may result in water entering the breathing circuit.
- Do not touch the heater plate or chamber base.
- Do not exceed a maximum peak flow rate of 180L/min.
- Cleaning: (Chambers maybe cleaned by any of the following methods)
- AUTOCLAVE:136°(277°) @220Kpa(32Psi) for 4minutes or 120°C(248°F) @96Kpa(14.1Psi) for 15 minutes.
- E.T.O: 55°C(131°F)
- Chemical Immersion: Solutions such as Medizyme Pyroneg, Control 3, Solution 2 Cidex have been tested according to the manufacturers directions. Other brand names with similar active ingredients may also be suitable.
- The following solutions should be avoided as they may cause the chamber to crack:
- Ketone/Formaldehyde/ChlorinatedHydrocarbons/Hypochlorite/Inorganic Acid/
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons/Phenol(>5%)
|Gas Ports||Inlet 22mm M/ outlet 22mm M||Max Peak Flow||180L/min|
|Compressible Volume||Empty: 330ml||Air Resistance||0.2cmH2O @30LPM|
|-||Full: 200ml||Modulus of Elasticity||0.6㏄/ cmH2O|
|Max. Water Capacity||200ml||Absolute Temperature||>34mg/L (10-100LPM)|
|Base dia.||10.5 cm||Dome||110mm|
|Material||Dome / K-resin||Base / Stainless steel||Gasket / Synthetic Rubber|
Breathing circuit bacterial filter,Anesthesia breathing circuit, suction catheter, Heat & Moisture Condenser(HME)