Adhesive Cloth Hangers More detailClick here for details.
Adhesive Cloth Hangers / Adhesive Cloth Eyelets
Product ID: 15Send Inquiry
TYPE 1 (dry glue):
- Ensure that surface is clean, dry and free from grease or dust.
- Mark exactly where the hook will be placed, as repositioning will cause the adhesive to weaken.
- Peel off the realease paper without touching the adhesive.
- Place in the required position and press firmly to ensure good contact.
- Leave in place for 12 hours before hanging item.
TYPE 2 (water glue):
- Moisten entire gummed surface thoroughly.
- Press firmly onto wall and let dry for 12 hours or more.
- Do not use where there is excessive humidity or steam.
- Do not use on acetate, vinyl, plastic or loose paint.
- To remove, wet entire surface with warm water and slowly pull hanger straight out from wall.
Mostly sold in American market.
Packed in bulk, blister packaging, compartment box and polybag.
- Small (W=26mm L=49mm)
- Large (W=33mm L=49mm)
Picture Hooks & Picture Hangers, Plastic Hooks, Hard Wall Hangers, Plastic Anchors, Screw Eyes, Hangers, Picture hooks, Screw eyes, Thumb tacks, Push pins, Plastic screw anchors