Product ID:Send Inquiry
Kin Join Co., Ltd. is a highly-qualified, Taiwan-based supplier and manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers tpe, tpr, and tpu. The supplier has been recognized as one of the most professional manufacturers in the plastic industry since . With both experience and innovation, the supplier is confident of providing buyers with quality tpe.
Commonly speaking, Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE in short) with the function and physical properties similar to the traditional thermoset rubber can be regarded as good as thermoplastics and as effective and economical as other materials in processing. The TPE supplier, Kin Join, takes very good advantages of thermoplastic elastomers, using the TPE to make categories of utensils, housewares, and even the the plastic tools.
In addition to greatly simplify processing, compared with thermoset rubber, the main advantages of TPE include more than waste-recycling, product quality and size can be more effectively controlled. The TPE engineering is ideal for objects like grip hand tools, transportation round, had occupied the leading pad, shock absorbers films, flexible catheter, compression, and toys.
According to its qualified MQA (Management Quality Assurance), Kin Join has the confidence to confirm all its products in high standard control, and for the further step, eagerly forming its TPE into numerous kinds of applications. You are very welcome to contact us for more information.
- Weathering of the better, chemical resistance.
- High tensile and compressive deformation low.
- And sulfur-free, 100% recovery, processing easier, faster modeling, dimensional stability can be fired, extrusion, blow molding rolling extension.
- Excellent transparent, soft texture and feel of rubber.
- Flex different choice Xiaojing 0A ~ 95A hardness.
- With F.D.A (medical yield level).
- Applications: grip hand tools, transportation round, had occupied the leading pad, shock absorbers films, flexible catheter, compression, toys...
TPU, TPR Plastic, TPV, TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), Engineering Plastics