Product ID: ROLAND10/4Send Inquiry
- Not only does it handle all normal label applications onto bottles, jars and other containers, but it is also capable of fulfilling the most complicated and demanding labiling tasks.
- Two labeling aggregates can be fitted to the 10-position carousel(for front and back labeling).
- A further important advantage of the Roland 10/4 is the possibility of aligning shaped containers(flat, oval, rectangular bottles) with precision. Even round bottles which have, for example, a molded vignette, an inscription etc., can be automatically aligned by the machine with the utmost precision.
- Heavy, vibration-free construction of the entire machine-extensive use of high-grade steel and corrosion-proof, high-strength plastic material.
- Driving elements of the labeling aggregates in an oilbath.
- 10-position bottle carousel, 4-position gripper drum.
- Motor-driven adjustment of the labeling stations to other formats by simply pressing a button.
- Bottle guiding elements(worm, infeed an discharge star etc.) made of low-noise, wear-resistant plastic.
- Several safety switches protect the machine from breakdowns due to toppled or broken bottles etc. In particular: the infeed star, the discharge star, the worm drive and each labeling station are equipped with clutch and safety switch.
- Steplessly adjustable speed control, electronic via frequency-controlled drive.
- The conveyor-belt too has its own drive-synchronous steplessly adjustable via frequency control. This enables bottles to pass through the machine without being labeled, when the labeler is switched off.
- Standard pneumatic and heatable glue pumps.
- Non-contact bottle scanning.
- Problem-free, rapid change of fitted parts.
- Installation of labeling stations for self-adhesive labels is possible.
- Entire construction extremely asy to service-due to the use of high-quality, permanently lubricated bearings, oilbath etc., there are practically no more grease spots.
toy, tableware, alarm system, kitchenware, etc.