Roland 24/6 Labeller
Product ID: ROLAND24Send Inquiry
- Bottle carousel with 24-bottle platforms. These bottle platforms are controlled directly by a wearfree roller cross transmission system in an oil bath.
- Standard construction of machine prepared for a possible later installation of a second or third labeling station.
- Compact, very sturdy labeling stations. Oil bath with oil-circulation lubrication.
- 6-position gripper drum, 8-position segment drum. Patented construction of label magazine.
- Motor-driven station adjustment(radial) for different bottle diameters.
- Bottle guiding elements(worm, infeed and discharge star wheels, etc.) constructed of low-noise, wear-resistant plastic avoiding bottle scuffing.
- Several safety switches protect the machine from breakdown caused by toppled or broken bottles, etc. In particular: both the infeed star wheel and the discharge star wheel are equipped with a clutch and a safety switch.
- Standard automatic speed control.
- Standard pneumatic glue pumps.
- Contact-free bottle scanning.
- Automatically controlled glue scraper-closes at interruptions of bottle flow.
- Quick change of change parts without problems.
- The demands of the soft drinks and beer industry.
- All standard labels can be applied to glass and PET bottles.
- Up to 3 labeling stations can be installed at the 24-bottle platform carousel.
toy, tableware, alarm system, kitchenware, etc.