The Versatile Automatic Labelers
Product ID: VIKINGSend Inquiry
|Anker Viking 2B||Particularly well suited to larger containers and wider labels, for example for detergent bottles of all sizes.|
|Anker Viking 3B||Universal machine for labeling all normal container sizes, such as used in the canning and food or chemical industries.|
|Anker Viking 3BR||Applies body and shoulder labels to beer bottles.|
|Anker Viking 6B||The ideal machine for labeling miniature bottles. Precise alignment by the specially constructed infeed worm.|
|Anker Viking 3F, 4F, 5F||The models for higher capacities.|
- Almost entirely of stainless materials! High resistance against corrosion.
- Practically maintenance-free! Driving elements in an oilbath or permanently lubricated.
- Swift manual change-over from shaped containers to round ones or vice-versa. Saves time and expense!
- Shaped receptacles are precisely aligned for accurate labeling.
- Suitable for labeling glass, plastic and metal containers.
- Cushioned infeed guide-rail with emergency switch. Machine stops if containers topple over.
- No chain-drive; exclusively via toothed wheels-no readjustments required!
- Twin model for front and back labeling of shaped containers.
- Wide, steplessly adjustable speed range.
- Coding device for labels upon request.
- Additional change-parts for other labeling schemes can be supplied at any time.
toy, tableware, alarm system, kitchenware, etc.