Diesel Generating Set
Product ID: CS-65-DI, CS38DI, CS50DI, CS64DI, CS85DI, CS100DI, CS106DI, CS135DI, CS185DI, CS200DI, CS230DI, CS295DI, CS316DI, CS319DI, CS376DI, CS450DI, CS500DI, CS640DI, CS726DI, CS760DI, CS910DI, CS934DI, CS1000DI, CS1279DISend Inquiry
|Genset type||Engine type||Alternator type||KVA/kW||Genset price||Canopy price||Panel + ATS|
- Rated output: As below
- Rated speed: 1800rpm
- Voltage: 440/254V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power factor: 0.8
- Currency: USD
- Output rating: 45 to 1426KVA
- Current: 59 to 1868A
- Speed: 1800rpm
- Voltage: 440 / 254 Volt
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power factor: 0, 8 cos phi
- Produced in compliance with: ISO 8528
- Engine models: CUMMINS.
- Engine performance corresponds to ISO 3046, BS 5514, DIN 6271, in general:
- In line or V-execution, four stroke diesel engine with direct injection.
- Aspiration natural or turbo-charged.
- Water cooled trough tropical radiator.
- Complete fuel oil system.
- Complete lubrication oil pressurized system.
- Electrically started (in case of automatic operation through AMF panel).
- Prices are in USD, net for us, based on EX WORKS conditions according to the Incoterms 1990, packed for shipment, but exclusive any commission, import duties, taxes, import tariffs as will as unloading charges, storage at the port of destination, local transport charges and cost of erection on the spot.
- Upon your request we may offer the Gensets on the terms FOB Hamburg port or CIF ocean port of your destination.
- Banking charges are at the buyer's account.
- In the case that witness test by independent checking company at manufacturer's premises is required the costs for it are at buyer's responsibility, but at time mutually agreed, in the manufacturing process.
- Rating conditions:
- The equipment offered is rated for stand-by duty and is capable of an overload of 10% for one hour in six. This rating is based stand-by duty in accordance with ISO 8285. For continuous operation the choice is necessary to consult with us.
- The output stated is based on standard conditions of 1000 meters altitude, 40 Celsius ambient temperature and calorific value of fuel oil 42700kj / kg. Should the operating site conditions increase above these standard figures then it may be necessary to derrate the output quoted.
- Price validity: Up to December 31, 1997.
- Rating: The equipment specified is rated for continuous 24 hours prime power duty and is also capable of an overload of 10% for one hour in six.
- The output stated is based on standard conditions of 1000 meters altitude, 40 Celsius and fuel oil calorific value of 42700kj / kg. Should the operating site conditions increase above these standard figures the it may be necessary to derate the output as follows: Altitude 1000 to 3000m, 4% / 500m. Altitude>3000m, 6% / 500m. Ambient temperature, 1.5% / 5 Celsius.
diesel and gas powered engines, generating sets, industrial pumps, spare parts and variable engineering goods