24 Oz. Designer Bottle (Left), 32 Oz. Sport Bottle (Right)
Product ID: P01Send Inquiry
New, unique patented lightweight water filtration & purification system is available in a traditional plastic sports bottle as other unique designs. This system utilizes a new breakthrough in filtration technology known as all natural "Ionic Adsorbent Micro-filtration". The bottle offers ultimate convenience, enabling you to go anywhere and have safe water at your fingertips. It offers excellent taste, which allows consumers to drink the medically suggested eight glassed a day. Each bottle provides you with 200 gallons of filtered water, giving you 400 days of use at eight glasses a day. That is, more that 1,500 refills! The micron sized all natural coconut carbon filter is molded under heat and tremendous pressure to form the heart of this unique, personal and portable water filtration system. No other personal portable filter and very few expensive home based filter systems can match the tested filtration results of our coconut carbon filter. The 24-oz. Designer Bottle comes with a pull top pouring spout, a removable drinking cup, and is pearl white with blue detailing. The 32-oz. Sports Bottle has the traditional drinking straw top, and it is pearl white with blue detailing. It can also be ordered with pull top pouring spout. Improve the quality of you life through the quality of your water by improving taste, odor and clarity; remove the A, B, C, D, and R's of pollution and assure the quality of all your drinking water when you're on the go.
- Lasts approximately one year-enough to filter 1,500 refills.
- Great for every day use, office, school, travel, camping, recreation, active lifestyles, earthquakes and disasters.
- Aesthtic - Poor taste, odor, clarity, chlorine, silt, sand & sediment.
- Biological - Harmful microscopic pathogens such as E-Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia & other cysts and spores.
- Chemical - Toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural wastes.
- Dissolved Solids - Heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, lead, mercury and others.
- Radiological - Radon 222.
- Suggested retail price: $29.95
personal portable water treatment bottles