Product ID: P3Send Inquiry
Imagine being able to plug a card into your "dead" PC and have it tell you exactly what was wrong with it - right down to chip level! That's exactly what our POST-Probe, universal "Power-On Self-Test" card does. If your computer fails on one of its "Power-On Self-Test"(POST) routines, a 2-digit error code means for your particular make and model, and you're on your way to having your PC repaired in no time . Simple - no more hit and miss.
- Universal - works on any PC: ISA, EISA, Micro Channel, Compaq, 286, 386, 486 or Pentium(includes MCA adapter).
- Includes tri-state LOGIC PROBE to determine actual chip failures.
- Includes pads for voltmeter for actual voltage testing under load.
- 4 LEDs monitor +5Vdc, -5Vdc, +12Vdc, -12Vdc.
- Monitors Hi and Lo clock & OSC cycles to distinguish between clock chip or crystal failure.
- Monitors I/O Write & Read to distinguish between write & read errors.
- Monitors ALE for proper CPU/DMA operation.
- Monitors Rest to determine if reset is occurring during POST, indicating short.
- Reads POST codes from any IBM or compatible.
- Dip switch allows easy selection of I/O ports to read.
- Extensive manual include chip layouts and detailed POST procedure for BIOS codes from all major computer manufacturers.
- And many more features...
software, hardware products