Designers Aid For Textile year.
Product ID: RDAT-64Send Inquiry
RDAT64 is the result of Ravitex's exhaustive in-house R&D work. It incorporates top of the line features and designing tools for fast and comprehensive designing of patterns. Features such as in-build/user specific fonts, pull-down menus, hot-keys make RDAT stand apart from rest of the designing software available in the market. User can also be provided EPROM programming, graph printing and on-line interfacing options on demand. Up gradation to RDAT64 are provided free for one year.
- System Requirement:
- 386, 486 PC or higher.
- MS DOS 3.3 or later.
- RAM 1MB.
- Hard disk with 5 MB space.
- Floppy disk drive 1.44MB.
- Color VGA monitor.
- Offers Creativity:
- Initial design concepts can be rapidly, easily and inexpensively altered to resemble more closely the imagination you had in mind.
- Coordinated looks can be achieved by transforming elements of design to various color schemes.
- Speed: offering the customer a change in design or weave construction in minutes rather than days
- Accuracy: removing silly human errors from weave designing and using consistent information database
- Productivity: providing tools to increase productivity by 100% - 200%
- Communication: system with communication links for quick response and elimination of repeated work
- Dynamic text insert.
- Single/multi pick insert and delete.
- Hot keys with programmable quick cursor movements.
- Block-copying and mirroring edit features.
- Utilities for creating font files and inserting patterns.
- Comparability with other electronic jacquards.
- On line help available.
Hi-speed Needle Looms, Computerised Jacquards, Textile Designing Software, Label Looms etc.