Non Sterile Disposable Latex Examination Gloves
Product ID: GlovesSend Inquiry
|Size||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (fingers)||Thickness (palm) mm||Weight (gm)|
- Gloves Size: gloves are manufactured in four sizes of extra small, small, medium, and large. Pack size: 100 gloves (by count and not by weight) in a coated board dispenser box of 350/370 gms and 10/20 dispenser boxes in a strong sea worthy corrugated (3 ply) master carton
- Quality In Container: 1.1 million pcs, per 20ft. container OR 2.2 million pcs. per 40ft. container load
- FOB Madras, India is USD 28.50 per 1,000 pcs.
- The shipment can be discharged within 15 days the date of confirmed order and letter of credit.
- FDA u/s 510 (K) No. 8041113
- ASTM D-3578-77
- Packaging: 100 pieces/dispenser box, 10/20 boxes per carton
- Registered with ministry of health and medical industry of the Russian federation, Moscow vide registration No. 96/538
- Non sterile disposable latex examination gloves, ambidextrous in powdered are manufactured under stringent quality control condition using the latest technology.
- Examination gloves are manufactured to the standards laid down by ASTM D 3578. GOST standards.
- Shiva Medicare Ltd. is registered with:
- Food and drug administration (FDA) of USA vide registration No. 8041113.
- Ministry of health and medical Industry of the Russian Federation, Moscow vide Registration No. 96/538.
- Gloves are tested for all manufacturing defects.
- 100% gloves are air tested for pinholes & other defects.
- Tensile testing in done for strength of the gloves.
- Elongation testing is done for the aesthetic look of the gloves.
- Water testing is done for the holding strength of the glove.
- And all other test as required by FDA and GMP.
- Testing begins right from the latex input to the final product and manages a TQL level of 2 for excellence and good manufacturing Practicies of medical product as prescribed by USA/FDA.