M.D.L. aluminum electrolytic capacitors
Product ID: BP-seriesSend Inquiry
- Operating temp range: -40 to +85 Celsius
- Voltage range: 50V MAX
- Capacitance tolerance: +/-10% at 1KHz, 20 Celsius
- Leakage current: after 5 minutes application of rated voltage, leakage current is not more than 0.03uA, whichever is greater.
- Dissipation factor (tan): 0.04 MAX measured at 1KHz
- Stability at low temp.: The capacitance at -40Celsius should not be less than 80% of the capacitance at 20Celsieu
- Load life: After 1,000 hours application of rated voltage and a ripple current at positive 15.75KHz (500 Hours each for & negative)
- Leakage current: not exceeding 0.03CV or 3uA, whichever is greater
- Capacitance change: +/-20% MAX of initial reading at 20Celsius
- tan: not exceeding 200% of initial specified value
- Shelf life: after leaving capacitors under no load at 85Celsius for 1,000 hours and applying voltage according to JIS C-5102 4-3, they meet the specified value for load life characteristic listed above
Features.The BP series is designed for horizontal deflection current in the TV sets where high frequency and high ripple current flows.
non-polar aluminum electrolytic capacitors, bi-polar aluminum electrolytic capacitors, metallized polyester film capacitors, wire wound resistor.